Thursday, March 25, 2010

Titling my fancy

This morning I am trying to tidy up my desk that has been laden with crockery and other bits and pieces and uncovered this that I got last year. Yes there was quite a bit to uncover.
I was going to spell out something awesome like a quote that would have seemed me to be rather clever but I've had two coffees this morning and have the caffenine shakes (more than usual) and these little letters are fiddly.


Doing a little bit of Miss Marple detection work I have put together that a pharmacist owned this box in 1959. He had used this titling set to present his film in the professional manner to home films, so says the box. He travelled to The continent, London 1952,Ireland the Emerald Isle, Inward AND Outward Bound '52 and various other places. Fascinating.
L:)

1 comment:

  1. They are wonderful. I hope you are keeping them and framing them or something. Nick

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails