Sunday, April 18, 2010

Creative Sunday


A very creative day was had by moi. As well as multiple blog posts I have made a pencil case for HSC girl, so she can be organised and look snazzy at the same time.


Put some fabric I got from Yamba Vintage Fair into an old frame I had hanging around the place. I hung it in the bedroom for now as it was going to be broken stored in the vaccum cleaner closet. No need to age this one, just run a damp cloth over it.


Made copious amounts of patty cakes, with lesson one on icing cakes. Very dodgy icing to say the least, but I exhibit flair? We had patty cakes for dinner tonight. xxNick

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh.... cupcakes for dinner?! Yes please!

    Love the fabric in the frame - instant & awesome art. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails