Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Liz Taylor - White petticoat


I found this bri-nylon full length petticoat when looking for a white dress to make into a ghost costume for my girlie. It is a beauty, with wonderful nylon sunray pleating and gorgeous machine embroidered polyester lace (the good kind). Very Liz Taylor in "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." And it fits! It is a larger size which means it is todays size 12. It would be a perfect little dress.

I am giving it to my sis as I am a complete dag. Although I absoloutely adore fashion, have worked in the industry and have an encyclopedic knowledge of it, I would be happy to spend the rest of my days in my farm gear: boots, cargo pants/trackies, old t-shirts. It is a very lazy way to live, I don't think that it is very healthy, but living in the country you do loose track of these kind of things. Methinks I need a makeover, but I just can't be bothered. Oh well.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails