Friday, September 10, 2010

Done and dusted

Have finally finished these names banners and they are all ready to be sent off to their new homes.


The girls are all vintage florals except for the red and white 'l' in Olivia while Oliver is also vintage (believe it or not) except for his 'i'. Boys are quite hard to do, so I stuck with graphic checks and stripes and on either end are some great vintage boys fabric prints. The boat is a barkcloth and the plane, car and boat is cotton.


As you can see, the turquoise felt was pivotal to all the banners. I would have been very distraught if I hadn't got it, I tell you now bub!

Pat on the back Nick!

2 comments:

  1. I Love these buntings!!! That stitching must have taken ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mucho beautiful. i find their sweet and romantic. irresistable really...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails