Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spring blooms


Having got over my little garden idyll, I have now turned my attention to making some more of my Doily Jewellery. I am off to Sydney for a visit to my sis and to help her at one of the markets that she does, the Rock 'n ' Roll, Alternative Markets at Jets Sports Club, Holbeach Ave, Tempe.

 Before I leave, I thought I would show you some of my pretty pastel jewellery I make that I will be taking down to sell. (Please forgive the photography, I had to use my phone camera) 

BROOCHES

My previous batch of jewellery was all bought up by local stockists, so I am hoping that I can get some feedback from the people who are actually buying them.

PANSY, IRIS, CHRYSANTHEMUM AND COLUMBINE  HAIR PINS


All of it is made from vintage doilies and bits of vintage goodies I have collected.

TEA ROSE NECKLACE

COLUMBINE BRACELET


It is quite difficult finding the exact kind of doilies that I need,  but they are out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails