Monday, December 20, 2010

New garage

For the benefit of my sis who needs to see my 'loife', here are pics of the new shed. Now finally we can clean up some crap (errr, collectibles) around the place. The shed is a doozy, with eaves and a 20 degree roof to compliment the other roofs. You now can't see the house from the road, which is just as I like it. I will be planting more screening plants after Chrissy to completely hide us.



This is actually the western side of the house, our true front faces north with great views, but it is funny the comments that people have made. It seems to be a mind set that your house must be seen from the street. I have always been contrary, so I challenge that notion.

I am so lucky to have a handy husband. He is currently doing all the trenching, plumbing and electricals. New Years Resolution: Nothing is going to be moved in until everything is ready. We are going to be fully organised! It will be a storage solution shed that IKEA will drool at! It is not going to turn into a rubbish dump! There will be a place for everything and everything in its place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails