Thursday, March 17, 2011

Favourite shops-Uno

I have been sooo long in posting...my dastardly internet has been mucking up. At times like this I think of Audrey Hepburn in the Nuns Story, and feel that I must accept the burden of bad internet with grace and patience, as Audrey learnt to become humble and not yearn for the Congo.


There is so much to catch up on. My sis will be happy to hear that I nearly trod on a black snake in the orchard yesterday. It ran away from me, I ran away from it, but not before performing some bizarre spastic contortions from sheer shock,  that would have gone viral on You-Tube... if I had the misfortune to be filmed. Thank goodness there were no witnesses and the only memory I have is a crook neck.


I have been busy travelling the countryside, visiting stockists and favourite stores, and taking lotsa photos,  so I thought that I would start off with some pics of my trip to Plum Vintage at Kyogle. Maya stocks lovely collectables and local arts and crafts such as ...Collecting Feathers.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails