Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BrisStyle info session

I have been very busy making copious amounts of garlands for orders and suddenly  remembered via a bad dream that I had this morning that I am heading up to Brissie this Saturday for the BrisStyle info session From Hobby To Wholesaling(I knew all along...I was just in denial)


Don't get me wrong...I am very excited because I will be on the panel. However, I have always had a problem with public speaking. My dream reflected that. The stage ended up in flames, the audience had their backs to me, and,  a whole class of teenagers descended on the hall, while I looked on in horror as they scoffed a table full of cakes and sweeties. Needless to say, I didn't get past my introduction.

Others on the panel are:

Vicki Sinclair from in.cube8r Brisbane
Melanie Gray Augustin from Kimono Reincarnate
Kellie Christie from Kellie Christie Jewellery
Belinda Chisolm from Sybella Boutique
Amanda Whitelaw from Hungry Designs
Nicole Zupanovich from Collecting Feathers


It is sure to be a great session. It will be wonderful to learn new strategies and information from these inspiring women.
http://www.bris-style.com/page/brisstyle-craft-business-information-sessions/

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you supposed to imagine your audience naked? I've seen that in the movies/on the telly...
    Break-a-leg Nick! You'll be fine and funny I think x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails