Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Welcome Home!

I have been screen printing a few special hessian banners orders during the last couple of days. Geez, the heat! Please excuse the pic, it was taken at just before I jumped in the car to make sure I made the last post of the day.


This and my other banners can currently be purchased from my Made It store, and by the end of the week my Blue Caravan store. I am also in the process of creating a Facebook store as I have found, much to my surprise and befuddlement,  that people are quite happy to order through your Facebook page.! Yes, I am converted, I have seen the light!

To celebrate my acceptance of  "The Facebook" on "The Interweb" I will be having a giveaway this week. Firstly, I will have to stalk other 'giveaway' people to see how it is done. There is some special random picker that many use. Oh, so much to do, so little toime!

1 comment:

  1. Now this is the kind of hessian creation I don't mind (I've just had a bit of rant about burlap on my blog!). You'll have to let me know what you think about its other uses...

    I use www.random.org to pick winners(quicker than a hat)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails